Tuesday 14 January 2014

NEWS: Rayman Legends Arriving A Week Early

As well as releasing a week early, the game will feature new characters exclusive to next-gen consoles.



With an original release date of February 28, publishers Ubisoft has revealed the game will hit shelves February 18 and will contain content only available on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.

The official Ubisoft website revealed the Xbox One release will gain access to Far Cry 3 inspired characters Ray Vass and Far Glob, described as "two bizarre heroes", accompanying those two is Splinter Ray, the result of various Sam Fisher inspirations.

PS4 players will be able to play as Assassin Ray - "a hero inspired by Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.", and through the use of Uplay points, you'll have the option to buy Funky Ray, a seemingly original character with no inspirations from other franchises.

The final character to be revealed is known as Champion Ray, who is only awarded to those who take part in the online challenges and through "active participation and involvement in the Rayman Legends Community."

3 comments:

  1. ............ nooo waaaaaayyy. I thought Rayman was.... well... extinct XD Well, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rayman is an interesting franchise, it started out as something incredible then in my opinion, went really downhill, and recently has started to get better. Especially with Legends.

      Delete
    2. I couldn't stop myself snorting out loud as I read your comment. It's so true! Awwh, my childhood. =(
      Okay, I lie. TLOZelda was my childhood XD
      P.S. I don't really get Legends either... oh well!

      Delete