Tuesday 15 October 2013

FEATURE: The Games I'm Currently Playing - Volume 5!

Gaming Till Dawn breaks into Grand Theft Auto V, whilst revisiting Halo Reach's multiplayer, and more.

Grand Theft Auto V / GTA Online
System: PS3
It's a safe assumption to make that this game is on everyone's now playing list at the moment - I've been incredibly busy as of late so I've not actually had that much time to play games in general, I'm around the 35% completion point, and still finding new things to do in the incredible world of Los Santos.

It seems when I go to do a storyline mission, other side-missions or activities will pop up most of the time, this isn't something to complain about though, it's a fantastic experience to interact with the game differently almost every time it's played. 

I've only briefly played Grand Theft Auto Online - creating a character, finishing the initial tutorial missions, and done an occasional playlist match, I know there's so much more to do but getting 100% in the actual game is first priority. Incredible game - review coming soon.

Eufloria
System: PSN
Fun Fact: Euflroria was created by just three developers.
I'm in the process of writing an indie gaming article for a local magazine, and one of the games that really stood out was Eufloria, offering one of the most unique gaming experiences I've had, whilst the game looks incredibly simple, it actually has a lot to offer in terms of diverse gameplay, strategic mehtods of playing each level, and so fourth. 

If you're into indie games, this is a must - if you're into gaming - this is a must. I've finished the first few initial levels and each step further into the game constantly suprises me with new mechanics and gameplay. Awesome well-thought out game.

Halo Reach
System: Xbox 360

I finished the game years ago, and recently on legendary-solo difficulty, but the multiplayer has always brought me back in some way or another, a lot of people dislike the direction Bungie took the multiplayer, and whilst I agree that loadouts shouldn't be a part of the Halo series, I've more than often always enjoyed playing with other virtual spartans in the various gametypes the game has to offer. 

I'm just two ranks from reaching Inheritor status, which I know a lot of people have already got to, but it's something I want to eventually get to as well. Feature1

No comments:

Post a Comment