Wednesday 4 September 2013

FEATURE: Let's Play: Tekken 2 [PS1]

Tekken 2 holds a very special place in my heart in terms of gaming memories, it was one of the very first PS1 games I ever played, and was also one of the first 3D games I touched too.

My Uncle had a PlayStation a few months or so after it was released I believe, and this was one of the games he had, so I used to play it for hours and hours just trying to unlock all the extra characters.

I've never been a great Tekken player (as the video might show) but it's always been a fun game to play every once in a while. Enough of my ramblings, please enjoy the let's play of the iconic Tekken 2. Feature1

2 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of playing tons of Tekken 2 with my nephew back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It holds a special place for me too, one of the earliest 3D games I ever played. Incredible memories.

    ReplyDelete