Friday 16 August 2013

FEATURE: The Games I'm Currently Playing - Volume 3!

I haven't done one of these in a while, so I am now planning on doing one each month. Either way, let's get to it.

Saints Row: The Third
System: PS3


I have never actually played the first two games in this series, but through nothing but praise for this game from a friend, I decided to give it a shot.

Initially, I thought this could be a Grand Theft Auto rip-off, but it's so much more. I fell in love with it instantly - the ridiculous gameplay, the fantastic humour, there's just so much to do in this game. A sandbox game that oozes fun at every corner, an absolutely must-play for any gamer.

I have finished the storyline and most of the other optional tasks to, all I have left to do are the vehicle thefts, then that platinum trophy is mine. Extremely fun game with a lot of depth, definitely going to be buying the first two in the future.

Krusty's Super Fun House
System: MegaDrive


An interesting game for sure - it's no secret the majority of The Simpsons games back in the day were nothing short of awful, but here's one that I am actually really enjoying.

A puzzle game with a nice Simpsons touch, whilst some of the levels are pure hell to solve, there's no denying that this game is really well put together with brilliant level design, a real challenge but one worth beating.

I'm on the fourth world out of five so far and the levels are getting really hard now, it doesn't help I'm not the best at puzzle games either, however I'm still really enjoying this title. A retro Simpsons game I'd happily recommend.

Halo 2 Vista
System: Windows


I have recently done a solo-legendary playthrough of this game, partly to get the 1000/1000GS, but also to prove to myself I could do it.

On the original Xbox version, I could never get through a legendary run by myself, so I'm extremely happy I finally managed to do it, even if it is the Vista version.

Either way, the main reason I got this game is because I wanted to play online again - the game has actually been installed on my system for months and I've been playing it since then.

Halo 2 is one of my all-time favourite online games, so to get a chance to play it once again was incredible. Having a massive amounts of fun with this game, I even have a montage coming up, watch the trailer HERE. Feature1

No comments:

Post a Comment